skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lilian & Grayce Gingue
Watch the Gingue girls grow up!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Dad's Got a Giant Hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(4)
►
2010
(88)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(9)
►
July
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(13)
▼
2009
(102)
►
December
(9)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
▼
June
(46)
Just Looking Good!
I love to watch T.V these days!
Getting Dressed for a Sunny Day!
Watching T.V with Dad!
Picking up Daddy at the Train
I love Hanging out with Mommy and the dogs!
My Great Grandpa Gingue
Meeting My Great Grandma Gingue
Daddy tries feeding me for the first time
Trying to figure out this swing thing
Meeting Mom's friend Breen
Mom has me wrapped up Snug
My cousin Olivia came by for a visit
That water is cold!
My first Bath
Meeting my Puppies
My first Photo in my new home
I'm keeping my eyes closed so I don't have to see ...
Snug as a bug in my car seat
Getting dressed for the trip home
Meeting Pop
I'm a Model
Dad's Got a Giant Hand!
Mommy and Me
More Shots from My Photo Shoot
Photos taken by the Pros
Here are my Foot Prints
I Got a Head of Hair!
I like to Sleep on Mommy
I like to Sleep During the Day and Cry All Night
Mommy Looks Pretty
These lungs are going to keep mommy and daddy up a...
I like my first outfit!
Little Piggies!!
All this work is making me tired
Aunty T
Big Uncle Mikey
Uncle Kevin
Meeting Nona and Potter
Meeting My Nana
I Think I'm Going to Like This Mom Character
The New Gingue Family
God its cold out here
Got a Fancy Hat and Ready to Face the World
Meeting My Mom for the First Time!!!
Kicking N' Screaming
About Me
Lilian C. Gingue
Ten Fingers, Ten Wiggly Toes. Born 6-03-09 6 pounds, 8 ounces 19.5 inches
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment